Fresno Heating Service and Maintenance | Marthedal Solar, Air & Heating
With winter around the corner, now is the time to consider your ability to last the season without an emergency call for a heater repair. Get your heating system cared for with a routine heating system service and maintenance visit from our expert technicians.
When Is It Time For a Seasonal Heating Maintenance?
Are you unsure if you need a home check-up of your heater service? Here’s a short list of things that indicate it might be time for you to give the leading heater repair company near you a call!
- No recent maintenance by an expert HVAC technician
- Dirty, clogged air filters
- Ignition or pilot light have had recent problems
- Thermostat misreading or malfunctioning
- Furnace does not produce heat
- Furnace does not produce sufficient heat
- System continuously cycles
- Blower runs non-stop
- Furnace is loud and noisy
Why Even Bother With Heater Maintenance?
It’s easy to overlook the need to care for your heater. We all know too well that we become comfortable with the machines that we depend on. These machines operate all the time, without so much as a creak, and we forget they need love and care too.
A furnace, air conditioner, boiler, and heat pump all need some periodic care – just as a car needs an oil change. There are many benefits to routine Fresno electric and gas heater service. They are:
- Increase the dependability of the unit
- Prolongs the life-span of the equipment
- Reduces the likelihood of a break-down
- Avoids a breakdown during an important event, at night, or on the weekend (when all techs are hard to reach)
- Identify potential problems and have them fixed quickly
- Maximum efficiency, resulting in lower utility bills
- The system operates more efficiently – resulting in less waste
What is a Typical Home Heater Maintenance Service Like?
Expert technicians on our team are well trained. We hire for the long-term and our employees enjoy developing a relationship with our clients, servicing the same unit for years. We have a thorough checklist and their trained eyes can identify other things that need addressing. This ensures we offer the best Fresno heating service for all.
- Cleaning or replacement of filters
- Cleaning of the indoor coil
- Removing obstructions from the outdoor coil
- Checking the condensate pump
- Visual inspection
- Duct servicing
- Thermostat check
Often times, during the visual check is where they deviate from the checklist to fix anything they see. Here is where they find things that snowball into larger issues; things like loose screws, bare or crossed wires, run-down parts, abnormal wear, adjustments…
Whether you have a furnace, a boiler, a heat pump, or just about anything else (or even if you don’t know!) we can lend a hand. We cover all aspects of home comfort, especially Fresno heating installation.
Call Marthedal for Home Heating Service and Maintenance
Learn about our maintenance plan for seasonal care!
Marthedal Solar, Air & Heating is a leading central heating maintenance company in the San Joaquin Valley. Stop searching Google for the ‘heater maintenance service near me’! Visit our Google reviews page or see images of our work!