Furnace Repair Service
When your heater stops working, what are you to do? Through the coldest part of winter, a faulty home comfort system is the last thing you want to deal with. As an expert in furnace repair service, we are likely your best bet. Since 1976, we’ve been servicing homeowners in the valley with the best and most professional service.
Furnace Tune Up
When you don’t maintain your furnace as regularly as suggested, problems can surface. Even with routine service before and after seasons, pieces can fall apart. There are about 50 parts inside of the average furnace that can fail, especially as a system ages. When problems become persistent, it might be time for a replacement.
In order to endure years and years, as many as 20, we suggest routine servicing of your unit. If you don’t typically have a trained HVAC technician to your house, you might come across some of the more typical (and expensive) heating issues with your gas heater, and that’s when you’ll have to call a professional for repairs.
Local Gas Furnace Repair
While there are dozens of things that can typically happen inside of the heater or within the entire system, here is a quick list of problems that are most common, and a simple fix that might help you avoid an emergency furnace repair call.
Troubleshooting Before an Emergency Furnace Repair
- Thermostat not on and not working ( possibly, needs battery replacement)
- Unit is not generating any heat (reset circuit breaker)
- Unit not producing a satisfactory amount of heat (check the filter check for dirty filters)
- Safety switch is set to off
- Burner flames (not blue? (Likely dirty and need cleaning) or/
- Electric ignition does not fire (reset unit to restart ignitor)
- Does not blow air (can be many things – clogged blower, busted blower motor, thermostat run capacitor, or control board)
- Noise emanating from the unit
- Blower running nonstop (limit control switch replacement)
Annual Furnace Maintenance
All of the above problems are routine calls that we help homeowners with year round. Remove your stress with our knowledgeable technicians, straightforward pricing, and prompt service. We seek to build long lasting relationships with our clients so that we can care for your needs as the years pass.
Our seasonal heating service check includes (but not limited to):
- Oiling and cleaning of blower
- Checking of vents
- Cleaning the flame sensor
- Inspection of the gas line
- Cleaning debris from heat pump or intake and exhaust ventilation
- Cleaning surface igniters
- Cleaning of the pilot
- Changing the filter
- Removal, unblocking, and cleaning of the blower
- Inspecting the burner flames