Home Heating Service and HVAC Maintenance | Prevention is Key
With winter around the corner, now is the time to consider your ability to endure the season. Get your home heating service cared for with a routine maintenance visit from our expert technicians.
Time For Gas Heater Service?
Are you unsure if you need a home tune up or maintenance call? What is the purpose of a heating system service visit? Here’s a short list of things that indicate it might be time for you to give the leading repair company near you a call!
- No recent maintenance by an expert heater technician
- Dirty, clogged air filters
- Ignition or pilot light have had recent problems
- Thermostat misreading or malfunctioning
- Furnace blowing out lukewarm air
- Central heat is blowing cold air
- System continuously cycles
- Blower runs non-stop
- Furnace is loud and noisy
Typical Central Heating Maintenance
It’s easy to overlook the need to care for your heater. We all know too well that we become comfortable with the machines that we depend on. These machines operate all the time, without so much as a creak, and we forget they need love and care too. Good questions to ask are: “What is a heating system tune up?” or “What is included in furnace maintenance?”
What Is A Typical Tune Up
A furnace, boiler, and heat pump all need some periodic care and general maintenance – just as a car needs an oil change. There are many benefits to routine electric and gas heater service. They are:
- Increase the dependability of the central heating unit
- Prolongs the life-span of the equipment
- Reduces the likelihood of a break-down
- Avoids a breakdown during an important event, at night, or on the weekend (when all techs are hard to reach)
- Identify potential problems and have them fixed quickly
- Maximum efficiency, resulting in lower utility bills
- The system operates more efficiently – resulting in less waste
Benefits of Routine Service and Maintenance
Expert technicians on our team are well trained. We hire for the long-term and our employees enjoy developing a relationship with our clients, servicing the same unit for years- helping to avoid an emergency repair call. We have a thorough checklist and their trained eyes can identify other things that need addressing. This ensures we offer the best service for all the valley.
- Cleaning or replacement of filters
- Cleaning of the indoor coil
- Removing obstructions from the outdoor coil
- Checking the condensate pump
- Heat pump
- Duct servicing
- Thermostat check
Avoiding Emergency Service Calls
Often times, during the visual check is where they deviate from the checklist to fix anything they see. Here is where they find things that snowball into larger issues; things like loose screws, bare or crossed wires, run-down parts, abnormal wear, adjustments…
Whether you have a furnace, a boiler, a heat pump, or just about anything else (or even if you don’t know!) we can lend a hand. We cover all aspects of home comfort, including replacement of home comfort systems.